Rotary valve Type UL
Drop-through rotary valve for dosing and extraction.
Rotary valves type UL are the highest standard of rotary valves from PAM. They are designed to be used as an air-lock, separating two pressure zones. UL rotary valves are used for dosing and extraction, and via a blowpipe it can work into pneumatic transportsystems.
The rotary valve can be customised:
- Housing: Protection against wear via either hardening, use of abrasion resistant steel or ceramics
- Rotors in wear-reinforced material, with sharpened wings, cam-wings, “concaved” wings or rubber wings
- Drive via hollow shaft gear, direct drive via coupling or chain drive
- Temperatures up to 400 degrees °C
- Resisting differential pressure up to 2.5 bar
- Can be delivered with ATEX certificates, for gas and dust areas, and selected sizes comes with flame retardant certificate EN15089
- Surface treatment of any kind