We offer industrial augers / screw conveyors which can be combined to a complete mechanical conveying system.
PAM designs and manufactures transport screws or augers as they are also called. They are broadly used in various industries to convey powder or granules from one point to another. Our product portfolio for screw conveyors includes the following:
- Lifting augers for vertical or oblique transport
- Distribution augers for transport and distribution to multiple outlets
- Dosage augers for dosage of a certain volume
- Emptying augers for emptying of containers
- Pressing augers for transport and dewatering of bulk goods
- Mixing augers for mixing of various bulks in a continuous process or in batches
- Cooling- and heating augers for transport and cooling/heating of your bulk goods in a continuous process
PAMs screw conveyors can be supplied in a range of materials, including carbon steel and stainless steel with relevant certificates, such as EX- or Food certificates.
We can of course supply the screw conveyors as stand-alone units, but very often it’s made as part of a system solution including motors, gears and automation.