Drop through – Selfcleaning
Drop through - selfcleaning
This self-cleaning rotary valve is designed with a rotating scraper at the bottom. Since this rotates synchronously with the upper rotor, any sticky material is continuously scraped away from the upper rotor. Hence, the functionality of the rotary valve is maintained even if it is a sticky medium.
This rotary valve can be adapted to your specific needs – for example:
- Size/capacity and flange dimensions are adapted to the customer’s needs.
- The internal parts of the lock can be protected against wear, e.g. via hardening, use of wear-resistant steel or ceramic coatings.
- We offer, among other things, coating with WolframCarbid, which is a particularly competitive solution compared to e.g. ceramic tiles.
- The rotor can be supplied in wear-reinforced material, with ground blades, cam blades, “concave” blades or rubber blades
- The rotor can be driven via hollow shaft gear, direct drive via clutch or chain drive
- The lock can be designed to handle operating temperatures up to 400 degrees °C
- Withstands differential pressure up to 2.5 bar
- Surface treatment of any kind
See our complete overview of rotary valves to get an overview of what we can offer.