Rotary valve Type UL
Rotary valves of the UL type are used with i.e. pneumatic transport systems. The UL rotary valve is PAM's highest standard for cell locks and is ideal for use as an Air-lock.
Drop-through rotary valve for dosing and extraction.
This is a rotary valve of the highest quality. The rotary valve is made of robust cast iron, and can be renovated up to 5-6 times. When a rotary valve is renovated, it can usually be done for approx. 1/3 of the price of a new rotary valve. In addition to the financial gain, you also save a very significant amount of CO2 emissions by having the rotary valve renovated instead of buying new rotary valves 5-6 times. Having the rotary valve manufactured in cast iron further reduces CO2 emissions compared to sheet-metal rotary valves.
Technically, the UL rotary valve is airtight enough to be used as an air-lock for separation between e.g. a silo and a pneumatic transport system.
The rotary valve can be adapted to your specific needs – for example:
- The internal parts of the air-lock can be protected against wear, e.g. via hardening, use of wear-resistant steel or ceramic coatings. We offer, among other things, coating with WolframCarbid, which is a very competitive solution compared to e.g. ceramic tiles.
- The rotor can be delivered in abrasion resistant material, with ground blades, cam blades, “concave” blades or rubber blades
- The rotor can be driven via hollow shaft gears, direct drive via clutch or chain drive
- The rotary valve can be designed to withstand operating temperatures up to 400 degrees ° C
- It withstands differential pressures up to 2.5 bar
- Can be delivered with EX-certificates for gas and dust areas, and selected sizes are delivered with “flame-proof” certificate EN15089
- Surface treatments of any kind
See our complete overview of Rotary valves to get an overview of what we can offer.