Rotary valve Type GB
Blow-through rotary valve designed for pneumatic transport. Ideal for direct dosing into pneumatic transport systems. The rotary valve is made in cast iron or stainless steel.
GB air-locks are designed for use in pneumatic transport systems where they are suitable for dosing in pipe systems.
The rotary valve can be customized:
- The internal parts of the air-lock can be protected against wear, e.g. via hardening, use of wear-resistant steel or ceramic coatings. We offer, among other things, coating with WolframCarbid, which is a very competitive solution compared to e.g. ceramic tiles.
- Rotors in abrasion resistant material, with sharpened wings, cam-wings, “concaved” wings or rubber wings
- Drive via hollow shaft gear or chain drive
- Temperatures up to 400 degrees °C
- Resisting differential pressure up to 2.5 bar
- Can be delivered with ATEX certificates, for gas and dust areas.
- Surface treatment of any kind
See our complete overview of Rotary valves to get an overview of what we can offer.