Rotary valve Type EasyClean
Drop-through rotary valve designed for easy inspection and cleaning. Using 4 screws, you can remove one end cover and pull the rotor out of the housing. This gives you easy access to cleaning / inspection of the rotor and housing, with a minimum of time consumed.
The EasyClean rotary valves are used for dosing and extraction.
The rotary valve is of such high quality that it can be used as an Air-lock in pneumatic transport systems.
The rotary valve can be adapted to your specific needs – for example:
- The internal parts of the air-lock can be protected against wear, e.g. via hardening, use of wear-resistant steel or ceramic coatings. We offer, among other things, coating with WolframCarbid, which is a very competitive solution compared to e.g. ceramic tiles.
- The rotor can be delivered in abrasion resistant material, with ground blades, cam blades, “concave” blades or rubber blades
- The rotor can be driven via hollow shaft gears, direct drive via clutch or chain drive
- The rotary valve can be designed to withstand operating temperatures up to 400 degrees ° C
- It withstands differential pressures up to 2.5 bar
- Surface treatments of any kind
See our complete overview of Rotary valves to get an overview of what we can offer.