Rotary valve Type VE
Drop-through rotary valve suitable for extraction from filters, and dosing of, for example, cement products.
The VE rotary valve is designed for “Heavy duty” applications, and frequently used by the cement industry.
As standard, the VE rotary valves are manufactured in cast iron:
- The internal parts of the air-lock can be protected against wear, e.g. via hardening, use of wear-resistant steel or ceramic coatings. We offer, among other things, coating with WolframCarbid, which is a very competitive solution compared to e.g. ceramic tiles.
- Rotor with fixed or adjustable wings
- Drive via hollow shaft gear, coupling or chain wheel drive
- Temperatures up to 400 °C
- Surface treatment of any kind
See our complete overview of Rotary valves to get an overview of what we can offer.