Rotary valve Type UL CH
A drop-through rotary valve designed for easy inspection and service.
Our rotary valve type UL CH have inspection and service cover on the house. This allows quick inspection and cleaning of the rotary valve, which is an advantage where frequent cleaning is necessary and where you want to reduce the time spent on unproductive stops.
Type UL CH is a through-lock that is suitable for dosing and extraction.
The lock is of such high quality that it can be used as an Air-lock in pneumatic transport systems.
The rotary valve can be adapted to your specific needs – for example:
- The internal parts of the air-lock can be protected against wear, e.g. via hardening, use of wear-resistant steel or ceramic coatings. We offer, among other things, coating with WolframCarbid, which is a very competitive solution compared to e.g. ceramic tiles.
- The rotor can be delivered in abrasion resistant material, with ground blades, cam blades, “concave” blades or rubber blades
- The rotor can be driven via hollow shaft gears, direct drive via clutch or chain drive
- The rotary valve can be designed to withstand operating temperatures up to 400 degrees ° C
- It withstands differential pressures up to 2.5 bar
- Surface treatments of any kind
See our complete overview of Rotary valves to get an overview of what we can offer.