We offer industrial screw conveyors which can be combined to a complete mechanical conveying system.
PAM designs and manufactures customized screw conveyors as they are commonly used for mechanical transport of bulk goods. They are broadly used in various industries to convey powders or granules from one point to another. Our product portfolio for screw conveyors includes the following:
Types of screw conveyors from PAM:
- Lifting screws for vertical or oblique transport
- Distribution screws for transport and distribution to multiple outlets
- Dosage screws for dosage of a certain volume
- Extraction screws for emptying of containers
- Pressing screws for transport and dewatering of bulk goods
- Mixing screws for mixing of various bulks in a continuous process or in batches
- Cooling- and heating screws for transport and cooling/heating of your bulk goods in a continuous process
Advantages of using a screw conveyor
Screws conveyors are very versatile and they can be tailored for various applications to make the workflow more efficient for the people working at the facility.
For example, using a dosage screw in a production facility can help companies achieve a more consistent dosage by limiting variance between dosages and thereby reducing waste. Likewise, a mixing screw can be utilized to ensure a consistent blend between materials and limit discrepancies between batches, or similarly be used to create batches with different mixing proportions if required.
PAMs screw conveyors can be supplied in a range of materials, including carbon steel and stainless steel with relevant certificates, such as EX- or Food certificates.
We can of course supply the screw conveyors as stand-alone units, but very often it’s made as part of a system solution including motors, gears and automation.
We can supply screw conveyors as standalone units. However, oftentimes they are included as a part of a system solution, where we deliver a full transport system including rotary valves, shredders, and pneumatic conveying – fully completed with power and automation.