We offer industrial screw conveyors which can be combined to a complete mechanical conveying system.
PAM designs and manufactures customized screw conveyors as they are commonly used for mechanical transport of bulk goods. They are broadly used in various industries to convey powders or granules from one point to another. Our product portfolio for screw conveyors includes the following:
- Lifting screws for vertical or oblique transport
- Distribution screws for transport and distribution to multiple outlets
- Dosage screws for dosage of a certain volume
- Extraction screws for emptying of containers
- Pressing screws for transport and dewatering of bulk goods
- Mixing screws for mixing of various bulks in a continuous process or in batches
- Cooling- and heating screws for transport and cooling/heating of your bulk goods in a continuous process
PAMs screw conveyors can be supplied in a range of materials, including carbon steel and stainless steel with relevant certificates, such as EX- or Food certificates.
We can of course supply the screw conveyors as stand-alone units, but very often it’s made as part of a system solution including motors, gears and automation.