Optimize your work environment and save money with automatic emptying of bags
A significant improvement in the physical work environment!
With the automatic debagger, you avoid repetitive work with handling bags, and at the same time you avoid a dusty environment caused by the emptying process.
This automatic debagger empties your bags from powder/granules (bag sizes from approx. 2-25 kg/bag). Place the bag on a conveyor belt located at the inlet of the machine, and a few seconds later the empty bag and the bag’s contents are separated, without the use of human handling. The debagger can of course be delivered with an automatic in-feed system, by the use of robotic technology. So all you have to do is to place a pallet of bags next to the machine.
- Capacity up to 16 t/hour – depending on the nature of the medium
- The machine is connected to a vacuum, whereby dust from the emptying process is avoided
- The empty bags are collected in a reservoir on the side of the machine
- The powder/granules are conveyed pneumatically or mechanically
- The modular machine means easy possibility for standardized adaptation of design, so that the machine can be easily adapted to your specific requirements for installation and use
- The machine is supplied with complete control and the possibility of integration into existing central control as required
- Can be supplied in a version suitable for Food Ingredients as well as environments with Ex-requirements
We supply automatic debaggers as singular machines. However, most of the time they are included as part of a system solution, where we deliver a full system, including rotary valves, screw conveyors, shredders, and pneumatic conveying – fully completed with power and automation.
Check one of our cases here: Handling of powders in chemical industry